Tier 1 Support is the initial support level responsible for basic customer issues. If you have a problem with your product, Teklead personnel are able to assist you in any way possible. If Tier 1 Support does not satisfy supply the necessary level of support, Teklead will guide you to our second level of support, Tier 2.
Tier 2 is a more in-depth technical support level than Tier I. Teklead personnel in Tier 2 are more experienced and knowledgeable on particular products or services. If Tier 2 does not satisfy your support needs, Tier 3 –the highest level of support – is available.
Tier 3 is the highest level of support responsible for handling the most difficult or advanced problems. Teklead personnel is always available to assist you in any way possible to promote the success of product.
Teklead has developed and integrated a number of Service Level Agreement (SLA) Requirements and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) into our daily monitoring of events. Through a combination of operational metrics, never again will key events go awry due to lessened operational performance or diminished service levels. Teklead ensures your project’s operational performance and service levels will remain top-notch.
- Defect Tracking - Report on number of open defects, resolved ticket, open/close rates
- Code Coverage Tracking - Percentage of code covered by test cases
- Turn Around Time - Time taken to fix an issue or complete a task
- Open Ticket Tracking - Number of unresolved tickets open for longer than allowed time
- Service Restore Time - Time taken to restore a down service
- Average Time to Answer - Average response time to an issue
These SLAs and KPIs are measured on a daily basis.
After production, maintenance activities related to customer changes and issues commence and continue until the end of life for the project or product.